Axey/alpha's Intro And Farewell

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by battleaxe07, 19 Sep 2016.

?

Mah naem??

1. Alpha?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Axey?

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Buttless?

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. battleaxe07

battleaxe07 A normal player, and a half-born warrior Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +2,155 / 1 / -3
    MC Player:
    Alphanostv07
    For all my times in xeal i never actually made any of these threads before, but because of this is the last day i'll be on xeal, im gonna do a small intro for myself

Hello! My name is Alpha, my old ign is Axey. I joined the server back in november 2014 so its probably almost 2 years for me here.

When i first joined the server i kinda went inactive because i havent went into the server's surface. Just like, join and make housez and kill animals... And then i left because i wasnt sure that was the right server where i want to be. So thats kinda answered why you guys dont recognize me back in the day.

But around january i started being active, like going places... Playing the old games and stuff, meet some people

I failed at applications a couple times, heres the list:
    Novice > Initiate = 0 fails
    Initiate > Adept = 1 fail (this kinda broke me down and pushed me hard. But because of this failure i was able to build better things i coudnt even think of that time)
    Adept > Skilled = 2 fails (what has thought me to took everything seriously)
    Skilled > Ekzpert = 0 fails (although i was expecting 3 fails :"D)
    And an extra from plot server:
    Designer > Architect = 1 fail (same as adept. Broke me so hard. But teaches me how to go back up. Turns out architect is extremely hard)

I have failed 4 times in my apps and it has thought me so much. I did not hate the admins for rejecting me (kinda :>) because without them i wouldnt got this good at the game. Without the edmeanz, what is xeal?

Well thats more like a damn story than an intro. But the question still stays. What is xeal to you? Comment below and the best comment will get a win rating from me :).

Farewell xeal. I wont be on forums anymore due to my studies. This probably my last day on minecraft. Im shutting down my server aswell.

Doog bye!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. DumbAlert

DumbAlert Adept Poster - A3

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    DumbAlert
    Farewell my good friend which I probably don't know cos I was bored :(

Anyways,
    I bid my biggest farewell to you @battleaxe07

• Like Like x 1
  3. Endercowbro

Endercowbro Staff Member Helper Donor

Ratings:
    +134 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Endercowbro
    I̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶. Good luck with your studies Axey :>

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aether

Aether Retired Hobo Retired Staff Elite

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Aether
    Good luck with your studies and exams friend.

Q_Q bye <3

• Like Like x 1