APPROVED Frostbitez321's 2nd Application Of Adept

Discussion in 'Main Rank Applications' started by Frostbitez321, 6 Sep 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frostbitez321

    Frostbitez321 Initiate Poster - B3

    Joined:
    9 Jul 2016
    Messages:
    43
    Trophy Points:
    230
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Georgetown,Penang,Malaysia
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -4
    MC Player:
    Frostbitez321
    Minecraft Name:Frostbitez321

    Votes for server:51

    Total Playtime:256 hours 54 minutes

    About Me:
    Hi there! Im Frost, and I live in Malaysia,Penang. :p I play Minecraft at about 75% of my free time and pokemon go on the other 25%. Im good at building especially medieval and redstone. I am friendly, and is willing to give items to others if is able to. I think it is time I give the adept rank another go, so here I am.

    Why I should get the rank (achievements, milestones, creations, contributions, if any) :

    I think I should get this rank because I put my full effort on it and has read almost all of the server rules. I know some of the most complicated redstone mechanisms and can build well. Here's some example of my builds. :p Sorry if too few to be accepted by ya'll!
    2016-09-06_10.19.16.png 2016-09-06_10.19.12.png 2016-09-06_10.24.26.png 2016-09-06_10.23.51.png

    Last words (optional) :
    Thank you for reading my app, I hope it was okay as I had already put full effort on it and I think I deserve the rank Adept. I am ready to answer questions if accepted, and is also ready to accept failure.

    Sincerely,

    Frostbitez321~
     
  2. Krakken

    Krakken Cowministrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Forum Regular

    Joined:
    1 Jun 2015
    Messages:
    1,298
    Trophy Points:
    870
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Singapore
    Ratings:
    +980 / 0 / -4
    MC Player:
    krakken858
    Approved! Congrats on attaining the rank!

    Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.