APPROVED Lengzaiyau's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lengzaiyau, 15 Jul 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DumbAlert

DumbAlert Adept Poster - A3

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    DumbAlert
    GO LENGZAI ADEPT! BE THE BEST HELPER EVER IF YOU GET THE RANK

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. lengzaiyau

lengzaiyau Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +617 / 0 / -5
    MC Player:
    lengzaiyau
    I cant edit my thread so I write here,

I've been applying Helper rank since July15 , I've been waiting for a review till now its a month plus.
    I really hope you guys give me a chance and let me prove that I am worth of Helper rank.

I've been helping players to solve many of thier problems , commands , and letting them know the rules and I make sure they obey them.
    I always tpa to new players and talk to them/guide them ( if only the player accepts my request)

I also helped players to make a greif report in the forums.

I also try to give players chances if greifers/raiders had stop making mistakes that are breaking the rules

I'm not sure what is the reason I cant get the chance to join the Staff Team. Maybe my attitude or im not active enough etc.
    But I really hope that you guys give me a chance to join and prove I am worthy the rank of Helper.

Please tell me what I can do to increase approval , I am trying my best nowadays to prove myself worthy of the rank of Helper.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Win Win x 1
  3. Ender

Ender Baka | ∑ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ Staff Member Helper Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 3 / -0
    MC Player:
    EnderPlaysMCz
    I suggest that you be a little bit more patient, we know it has been a month now but people have waited more than one month to get a rank. Being patient is also a key to being in the staff team so please be patient a while longer :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ChimneySwift11

ChimneySwift11 alone Donor Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +2,398 / 2 / -14
    MC Player:
    ChimneySwift11
    Patience is a virtue, young padowan.

From being in the same fac as Leng, i can see that he can be very helpful to others and always does his best to help. He is friendly and can be serious when he needs to be. In my opinion he is very deserving of the rank.

Once again, good luck Leng! :3
    (+1 from me)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Win Win x 1
  5. Aether

Aether Retired Hobo Retired Staff Elite

Ratings:
    +1,155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Aether
    The sad truth is that the staff team basically thinks you cannot make it and are not bothered to give any care or concern about your application. It's not about having patience, it's because nobody of any importance gave an opinion of your thread or knows you well enough to make a decision. No mods nor any admin's comment to be seen in the almost 2 months time this has been created.

The only way you can be "e-socially cool" or "accepted" fast into staff team is to either bootlick, be a girl or actually good by the staff's standard (but it's so rare that people are good). Harsh but it's the unfortunate truth.

I don't know you, you don't know me but even a random stranger like me can tell you come off as childish (immature) and very emotional. The impression you give me is that you're still young and may bring feelings into your judgement. But you are also friendly in every sense of the word and you give off a very cheerful vibe, often offering help to people on the forums no matter how ridiculous some people's threads are.

Again, I'm a stranger. My opinion is useless and not really very helpful but at least you'll know what strangers feel compared to the comments you've gotten from the staff team so far

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Kamui

Kamui Novice Poster

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    AlwaysKamui
    Wow, this is the most honest answer I`ve ever seen on this forum. I am impressed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. lengzaiyau

lengzaiyau Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +617 / 0 / -5
    MC Player:
    lengzaiyau
    Thx for all of the comments, But if this the only way to get in to the staff team I would rather not being a staff member. Because , I hate those who wanted something but they do not put any effort but they get it by bootlicking. (Not only in the server)

May be I cannot be seen by any mod/admin is because I Suck at almost everything.
    Building=Suck
    If a player need help/opinion with thier build I really cant help them much, because everytime I look at thier builds I will be impressed by thier build. (@icebananapop ,@Frostbitez321 ,@753zXc and so many even new players)

But again, I think I am mature enough either in real life or in-game.

I only ask/talk/communicate with mod/admin if I need help with some information.

Thanks again for all your comments,
    I will try ask/talk/communicate with mod/admin more often(if only they reply me)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. KayceTron

KayceTron Elite

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Kayce
    i mean if u played longer on the server you would definitely have to interact with the mods and admins and get you some connections. just having some friendly talk in game would halp you veli much. i dont think you can last minute just decide you want to be friendlier to the staffs. any1 would know its for the helper app and not a genuine effort to try to get to know them. nevertheless, you would always be a LENGZAI and wish you all the best (again :P). HOPE TO SEE A MIRACLE AND MAY YOU GET HALPER!! (sell me stone pls)

my honest opinion if i was too mean then sozzz

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Techbro

Techbro Sturmtiger Staff Member Helper Forum Regular

Alkett Factory 1, Breitenbachstraße 33-36
    Ratings:
    +781 / 2 / -3
    MC Player:
    Techbro
    I believe the reason your application has not been seen is that the staff have not seen you online too often. I've seen you online myself and I feel that you would make a great staff member. However, my opinion will not change how the staff see you. I do not know how the staff view you as I am only a Helper, but I think that if you continue waiting, the staff will eventually check your application. I'm not too sure about what Aether has said as I haven't been around in a bit and I don't recall it happening last year, unless it did happen and I'm a bootlicker without knowing it. Anyways. I agree with what Aether has said, you are very friendly, cheerful and kind but sometimes might come off a little childish. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing, as that allows you to be down to Earth and allows you to associate with people who aren't staff. I hope you become a helper as I feel the team needs more people than you and I eagerly await your name with the Helper tag. Good luck!

• Win Win x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. icebananapop

icebananapop Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +623 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    icebananapop
    He is online almost everyday :P

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Techbro

Techbro Sturmtiger Staff Member Helper Forum Regular

Alkett Factory 1, Breitenbachstraße 33-36
    Ratings:
    +781 / 2 / -3
    MC Player:
    Techbro
    Yes, but the staff aren't.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  12. lengrith

lengrith Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    lengrith
    Just my two cents worth, i think lengzai deserves a chance. Maybe his age and that negative rating "abuse report" in July counts against him but he has done well since then. Out of 12 abuse reports he submitted in August, 11 were approved. He is doing a good job to police the server at least.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Krakken

Krakken Cowministrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +980 / 0 / -4
    MC Player:
    krakken858
    Your dream has been fulfilled.

Congrats on being a Helper! Thread locked.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.