SELL Market Plots Bidding

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by John, 18 Oct 2015.

1. John

John Professional sleeper Donor Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +2,290 / 4 / -16
    MC Player:
    DefektIV
    Hey guys!

After much deliberation with the staff members, we have decided to sell them like how they were sold in the past (If you are unaware of what we are talking about, please refer to this thread), which is by applying for them.

There will be two categories of market plots: free and paid.

Free market plots will be free-of-charge, with the condition that those who apply for free plots are not permitted to choose which plot they want, but rather, will be given a plot at random.

Paid market plots will be quoted at a price of around $100,000, but the buyers are free to choose wherever they want their market plot to be.

Format

In-game name :

Type of plot (Free/Paid) :

Location (For Paid plots only) : (Coordinates)

DISCLAIMER: By contesting in this sale, I, the user who posted this comment, hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the original post and will comply with the rules and regulations. I also understand that the staff members are reserved the right to reject this bid or terminate access after purchase of said market plot.

Terms and Conditions

These are the terms and conditions which all whom purchases a plot must abide by.

1. Anyone who is already in possession of a market plot is not permitted to apply for another one, nor are they allowed to apply for others, unless approval has been granted by an administrator.
    2. Anyone who has applied for a paid market plot may not ask for a refund after it has been granted.
    3. Anyone who posts a comment or bid with no intention of actually participating in said auction, ie. commenting 'for the lols', will be dealt with strictly. However, those with proper enquiries about the topic are allowed to post below.
    4. Anyone who purchases a free plot is not allowed to request a moderator or administrator for a specified plot. Such requests will be rejected on the spot and players who continue to pester the staff member or player about the topic will be punished accordingly.
    5. Bidders whom have not included a disclaimer in their respective bid will have their offer rejected and deleted without prior warning. This rule also applies to anyone who intentionally modifies the disclaimer in their post.
    6. Those who have successfully applied and received a plot may only be permitted to build on the plot itself. The roads, roof and other plots, if applicable, are strictly off-limits.
    7. The administrators of the Xeal Gaming Network are reserved the right to terminate the ownership and subsequent usage of the portal(s) in question, as and when deemed necessary.

The abovementioned terms and conditions are subjected to change without any prior notice or warning.

Cheers!

AUCTION APPROVED BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF XEAL GAMING.

Notice:

(i) To access the market, type "/go Market" "/go Market2" "/go Market3" .

(ii) To view the coordinates or information about a plot, type "/market <player name>".

(iii) To add someone to your market plot, type "/add <Your name> <Their name>".

(iv) To remove someone from your market plot, type "/remove <Your name> <Their name>".

(v) Players can /sethome in the Market now.

Last edited: 19 Dec 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jed0328

Jed0328 Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Builder

Ratings:
    +1,187 / 6 / -2
    MC Player:
    BboyZeroOne
    In-game name : BboyZeroOne

Type of plot (Free/Paid) : Paid

Location (For Paid plots only) : South Gate Market Top Floor (Premium Plots), North Gate Market Top Floor, Market 3 B1 Floor (All 37 plots)

DISCLAIMER: By contesting in this sale, I, the user who posted this comment, hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the original post and will comply with the rules and regulations. I also understand that the staff members are reserved the right to reject this bid or terminate access after purchase of said market plot.

Notes: Market Plots bought for iXeno members.

EDITED BY DEMON: 3.7m has been deducted from the player's balance.

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Dec 2015
    • Win Win x 5
  3. Gavin

Gavin Retired Moderator Retired Staff Sponsor+ Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +723 / 6 / -2
    MC Player:
    Gavin
    In-game name : *Classified*

Location (For Paid plots only) : 168 67 672

EDITED BY DEMON: 100k has been deducted from the player's balance.

Last edited: 2 Jan 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. meltonzheng

meltonzheng Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    meltonzheng
    In-game name : meltonzheng

Type of plot (Free/Paid) : Free

5. Bouncee

Bouncee Freshman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Bouncee
    In-game name : Bouncee

Location (For Paid plots only) :

6. GamingChoc01

GamingChoc01 Initiate Poster - B3

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    GamingChoc01
    In-game name : gamingchoc01

Location (For Paid plots only) : next to reap jaws if possible

7. Brian Choo

Brian Choo Freshman

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Brian_Choo
    In-game name : Brian_Choo

Type of plot (Free/Paid) :Free

• Like Like x 2
  8. MrRTO

MrRTO Freshman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    MrRTO
    In-game name :MrRTO

9. azreena

azreena Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +213 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    azreena
    In-game name : azreena

10. sinyii

sinyii Initiate Poster - B4

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    sinyii
    In-game name : sinyii

Location (For Paid plots only) :

11. Ames1314

Ames1314 Freshman

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    ames1314
    In-game name :ames1314

12. Dusty

Dusty Initiate Poster - B3

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Dust_EX
    In-game name : Dust_EX

13. kelthkiller

kelthkiller Freshman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    kelth
    In-game name : Kelth

14. Bernard

Bernard Zero Two's freakin' awesome ~

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    Bernard
    In game name : Bernard

Type of plot : Free

Location (For paid plot only) :

Disclaimer :By contesting in this sale, I,the user who posted this comment, hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in original post and will comply with the rules and regulations. I also understand that staffs members are reserved the right to reject this bid or terminate access after purchase of said market plot.

15. GoodLuckCharlie

GoodLuckCharlie Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +347 / 4 / -1
    MC Player:
    RoyalCraft101
    In-game name : GoodLuckCharlie

16. Bernard

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    Bernard
    Uhm I have a question.
    after the free plot is done do I need to find my market or I can just do a command to get there ?

17. junxian

junxian Freshman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    LooJunXian
    In-game name :LooJunXian

18. ULTIMATESLJ

ULTIMATESLJ F0Rum? & Banner Senpai Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,739 / 10 / -24
    MC Player:
    ULTIMATESLJ
    Find. :3

19. Bernard

Ratings:
    +1,481 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    Bernard
    But how do I know if these moderators claim area fo my plot ?