Mortal Kombat X Mobile

Discussion in 'Games' started by ChromaCash, 6 Jun 2016.

?

Sub Zero or Scorpion ???

1. Sub Zero !!

2. Scorpion !!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ChromaCash

ChromaCash Initiate Poster - B3

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    ChromaCash
    Helllooooooo all! Its me, ChromaCash
    U must have heard of the well known game Mortal Kombat X. But have u played it yet? Its free! Well, only on Mobile.

There is a variety of Characters. Some of you may already know the two most well known characters of Mortal Kombat, Scorpion and Sub-Zero. So far there are 5 different skins/types of Scorpion while there are only 4 for Sub-Zero

My favourite character is Slasher Jason Voorhees.
    He is my favourite as he can revive TWICE with a damage increase AND a bar of power!!!
    (Basically IMMORTAL!)

My most powerful character that i have now is Unstoppable Jason Voorhees and Kung Jin
    The Unstoppable Jason can only revive once with a damage increase and a bar of power. However his attacks are quick and powerful. His second special gives him a healing effect and he heals QUICK.
    As for Kung Jin, he is powerful as he is already at Max Level(50) and Maxed out Fuses. His most powerful attack is his first special ironicly. If it is a critical attack, it does 9000+ Damage!!
    While his Third Special does only 14K when it is not a critical! (I have not gotten a critical on it before XD)

Whats ur Favourite character and your most powerful character in MKX Mobile or the whole MK franchise?

2. DerpyPotato

DerpyPotato mineman pro pvper ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ratings:
    +320 / 3 / -7
    MC Player:
    PotatoDerpiness
    my fave is the fat guy