My New Channel!

Discussion in 'YouTubers' started by Adriel, 15 Dec 2017.

1. Adriel

Adriel Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Adriel
    Hi guys,
    Sorry for reviving this section on the forums, but I am here to share about my new YT channel. Also, it's been a long time since I posted anything on the forums, so hope everyone is doing fine! :)))

Those of you who knew me well (in Xeal or other servers) would know that I can make various songs using noteblocks (and some redstone mechanics). Basically my method is to first listen to a song online, from there I am able to process them into music notes in my brain. Then, I would do the relevant transposition of keys before getting the right tune on the noteblocks. I know it sounds very cheem but this is my best way of describing the process in words. :'D

Usually, I would create Christmas songs out of noteblocks during this festive period, but since I am currently unable to find a server to settle in, I have decided to make videos instead. If you are able to play this on your instrument, it's actually very similar to the real recording. Here is one such video I have made. Sorry if you totally do not understand musical notations though. :(

I hope you will enjoy my videos and support my channel. I am also in the process of making a minecraft video in memory of Xeal. (I know Xeal closed down quite long ago, but hey, better late than never!) Hopefully it would be ready by the end of the month.

If you have any queries about my videos or my channel, you can comment here.

• Like Like x 6
  2. juggernauts

juggernauts マゾー先輩 Donor

Ratings:
    +2,172 / 3 / -4
    MC Player:
    Gigayott
    dont be sorry we need posts desperately this forum is ddiieying

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. ULTIMATESLJ

ULTIMATESLJ F0Rum? & Banner Senpai

Ratings:
    +1,734 / 10 / -24
    MC Player:
    ULTIMATESLJ
    Ooh you’re alive

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Adriel

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Adriel
    Lol okay can.........

Yea I barely survived; A levels almost killed me. (Don't ask me why, I don't want to think anymore about it.)

Video is done (I always get things done at least 1 week in advance) but audio is a problem. First time such thing happened in my videos; I will try to see if I can solve it...

5. Adriel

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Adriel
    Hi, it's me again.

This is the video which I have been talking about! Hope you enjoy it, and do share it to your friends who might be interested to watch this!

I didn't expect it to be a hit among you guys after I finished this project; even some of the admins liked it too. That's why out of all things, I decided to keep this as a memory of Xeal Gaming.

Thanks to all for everything!

I don't need to tag anyone right? I think so...

• Like Like x 2
  6. juggernauts

juggernauts マゾー先輩 Donor

Ratings:
    +2,172 / 3 / -4
    MC Player:
    Gigayott
    Gotta ask, what problems do you have with audio? Is it the quality (potato mic?), unnecessary background noise? Etc

• Like Like x 1
  7. Adriel

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Adriel
    Oh I figured that out already. It seems that my com speakers aren't that good. I tried the same video using other coms and no such problem. Using earphones / headphones also no problem.

8. juggernauts

juggernauts マゾー先輩 Donor

Ratings:
    +2,172 / 3 / -4
    MC Player:
    Gigayott
    lmao

• Like Like x 1
  9. Adriel

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Adriel
    Just a heads up,
    I have uploaded a tutorial on the Canon in D video which you can see a few messages above this.

This is to show how I created the canon effect using 1 melody line, and some other simple mechanics such as playing the canon itself and turning the bass line off.

I have also included the suggested tempo (using 4-tick repeaters), but this is probably the most I can help, if you want to build this on your own. You will need to know how to tune the note blocks and do your transposing yourself.

Those of you who are observant enough, I accidentally added an easter egg somewhere in the video. See whether you can find it and know what it means...