As some of you may have known, we will be updating our entire network to 1.9.2. Our date planned for the update is tentatively 20 Apr 2016 (which happens to fall on a Wednesday). The date is subject to changes so please do check back often.
If there are any major plugins that do not work, the server update scheduled date will be delayed. Any minor plugins that break due to the update will be disabled until an update is found.
Please do take note of the following:
We are resetting the Main Server in order to re-create a more balanced, less inflated and less overpowered environment and focus on a better gameplay experience for everyone.
- We will reset Main Server's world data, player inventory, ender chest and in-game cash balance, BUT all active player ranks, /stats data and all tokens will be retained.
- We will not be resetting Plots, Wars, and the Games server for the time being.
- If you have purchased items from the token shop, you are eligible for a refund by approaching a Moderator or Admin online BEFORE THE WIPE.
- All items, including heads, monster eggs, player heads or enchanted items obtained through donation bonuses (other than tokens) will not be eligible for any refunds.
- Any player caught asking for refunds to a duplicated item or has the intention to game the refund process will be punished severely on a case-by-case basis.
With that said, this announcement will also serve as a question and answer thread.
If you have any queries or doubts to clarify, please do so in the comments section of this announcement post. Our approachable and helpful staff members will be there to answer your uncertainties.