Scheduled Update: 1.9.2 (and Qna)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wuggle, 7 Apr 2016.

By Wuggle on 7 Apr 2016 at 00:04
  1. Wuggle

Wuggle Systems Admin Staff Member Founder Admin Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,917 / 0 / -2
    MC Player:
    Wuggle
    Hello people!

As some of you may have known, we will be updating our entire network to 1.9.2. Our date planned for the update is tentatively 20 Apr 2016 (which happens to fall on a Wednesday). The date is subject to changes so please do check back often.

If there are any major plugins that do not work, the server update scheduled date will be delayed. Any minor plugins that break due to the update will be disabled until an update is found.

Please do take note of the following:

1. We will reset Main Server's world data, player inventory, ender chest and in-game cash balance, BUT all active player ranks, /stats data and all tokens will be retained.
    2. We will not be resetting Plots, Wars, and the Games server for the time being.
    3. If you have purchased items from the token shop, you are eligible for a refund by approaching a Moderator or Admin online BEFORE THE WIPE.
    4. All items, including heads, monster eggs, player heads or enchanted items obtained through donation bonuses (other than tokens) will not be eligible for any refunds.
    5. Any player caught asking for refunds to a duplicated item or has the intention to game the refund process will be punished severely on a case-by-case basis.
    We are resetting the Main Server in order to re-create a more balanced, less inflated and less overpowered environment and focus on a better gameplay experience for everyone.

With that said, this announcement will also serve as a question and answer thread.

If you have any queries or doubts to clarify, please do so in the comments section of this announcement post. Our approachable and helpful staff members will be there to answer your uncertainties.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Sub-Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wuggle, 7 Apr 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. shadow1303
      shadow1303
      So, skyblock got new challenges or not?
    2. Bernard
      Bernard
      idk
      gd question

i need new chaenge as well
    3. shadow1303
      shadow1303
      1.9 challenges for SB
    4. Xardnud
      Xardnud
      no.
    5. Bernard
      Bernard
      :(
      Rip me pretty much
    6. GoodLuckCharlie
      GoodLuckCharlie
      Is there any possibility of leaving the games server as being compatible with 1.8? 1.9's PvP is quite boring.

The problem is, 1.8 PvP focuses on mouse aim, reflexes, and some tactics. I like how the 1.8 PvP mechanism has the element of speed and excitement. 1.9, on the other hand is slower, albeit the extra items.

1.8 PvP's "combos" are what make PvP fun. It's unpredictable, yet you need a good strategy to win. With 1.9 PvP, I believe it's going to be more spamming and less tactics, since blockhitting with a sword and shield could be prominent. Because of the cooldown, there will be no combos. I just thought 1.8's PvP as being more fun compared to 1.9's repetitive aspect.

Also, the fishing rod will be useless in 1.9 PvP. The fishing rod is a fun tool that really adds another side to Minecraft PvP. In 1.8, the fishing rod is used to initiate combos and get far hits. In 1.9 however, the fishing rod is useless because
      a) When switching from the fishing rod to the sword, the cooldown will make the sword do less damage.
      b) With combos becoming ineffective, using the fishing rod isn't very helpful.
      Last edited: 18 Apr 2016
    7. Techbro
      Techbro
      Will job stats be transferred? IDK cause I ish inactive :(
    8. Gavin
      Gavin
      Nope, jobs will be removed.
    9. Techbro
      Techbro
      Sure, thanks for responding so damn quickly.
    10. Slicendicez
      Slicendicez
      If jobs are to be removed, do player earn money by selling to the server?
    11. Gavin
      Gavin
      I guess so.
    12. GoodLuckCharlie
      GoodLuckCharlie
      Then what happens to the games server? If it's updated, then will it use the 1.9 weapon cooldowns and mechanics?
    13. battleaxe07
      battleaxe07
      Will the rank permissions be changed? (Pls add more for skeeled ._.)
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.