1. Welcome to Xeal Gaming Minecraft Network!
    We are currently the largest Minecraft Network in Asia!
    We feature a Peaceful Factions server, Faction Wars Server, Plots Server, and a Games Server topped with minigames such as KP, SG, HnS and Parkour for the ultimate experience!
    Come join us today at play.xealgaming.net!

Stuff That's Triggering Me Rn.

Discussion in 'School Related' started by MissNether, 15 Nov 2016.

1. MissNether

MissNether Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +391 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    TheNetherQueen
    ok hi so probably some of you guys know my cca (co-curriculum activity if you are not familiar with this term) is npcc (national police cadet corps) and it mostly has guys.
    so there's this session that i now dislike the most which is the sing-a-long session due to an incident that happened during my recent training camp. so it was the last day of the camp (which was yesterday) and we had the session. after some songs, my seniors decided to sing this 'romantic' song called 'ask my love'. this song needs a guy and a girl in order to go along the song (like a performance). i was immediately chosen along with this guy who seems to have a mental disability(not sure if he does but to me it seems like it.) this guy is usually the slowest guy in my squad. he's always the late one and because of him, we always get punished. he's really annoying tbh as he can't shut his mouth even when we told him so, and he doesn't seem to have a sense of urgency even when we told him to be quick (in my cca we must have a sense of urgency). and since my cca is in the category named uniform groups, we were always expected to have discipline, but he also don't seem to have it. and so he was mostly hated in our squad. so yeah, i didn't really wanna do that with him as i really feel uncomfortable doing it with him (even if i want to not do it, i still have to. and this was the second time i did that with him.) and because of that, i (for some dumb reason) became rude to my senior (i told something which was really really rude to her) but i think she was alright. i was feeling pissed (at my other squadmates who decided to choose me and him to perform) and upset during that period of time. i just hate being idk suddenly chosen for something which i just hate and feel uncomfortable doing it and the worse thing is that it was not even the first time. i was legit triggered after that incident and i still can't get over it. yeah i know my female seniors have gone through that before but at least it wasn't with a retarded, pain in the *** guy .-. i regretted being rude to my senior just because of this incident. i know, some people say it's just for laughs and entertainment but i prefer doing it with another guy in my squad (preferably my closest guy friend) rather than him. haiz, because of this, i officially hate sing-a-long sessions from now on. any suggestions to clear this out of my mind completely? i am feeling pissed af and literally enjoyed nothing from that session. (sorry for the wordy text you have to read)

2. Tarence

Tarence The Sun, Apollo Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -8
    MC Player:
    Tarence
    What. A. Rant. HAHA.

3. juggernauts

juggernauts マゾー先輩 Donor Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,271 / 3 / -4
    MC Player:
    Gigayott
    Well then, I now need to rest my eyes Ima clean that up a bit so other people dont have to strain their eyes so much to read it (pls dun kill me senpai, im just a kawaii little mao >_<)
    alright here:
    Ok hi so probably some of you guys know my cca (co-curriculum activity if you are not familiar with this term) is npcc (national police cadet corps) and it mostly has guys.

So there's this session that i now dislike the most which is the sing-a-long session due to an incident that happened during my recent training camp.
    So it was the last day of the camp (which was yesterday) and we had the session. after some songs, my seniors decided to sing this 'romantic' song called 'ask my love', this song needs a guy and a girl in order to go along the song (like a performance).
    I was immediately chosen along with this guy who seems to have a mental disability (not sure if he does but to me it seems like it.) this guy is usually the slowest guy in my squad.
    He's always the late one and because of him, we always get punished.
    He's really annoying tbh as he can't shut his mouth even when we told him so, and he doesn't seem to have a sense of urgency even when we told him to be quick (in my cca we must have a sense of urgency). And since my cca is in the category named uniform groups, we were always expected to have discipline, but he also don't seem to have it. and so he was mostly hated in our squad.
    So yeah, i didn't really wanna do that with him as i really feel uncomfortable doing it with him (even if i want to not do it, i still have to. And this was the second time i did that with him.) and because of that, i (for some dumb reason) became rude to my senior (i told something which was really really rude to her) but i think she was alright.
    I was feeling pissed (at my other squadmates who decided to choose me and him to perform) and upset during that period of time.
    I just hate being idk suddenly chosen for something which i just hate and feel uncomfortable doing it and the worse thing is that it was not even the first time. I was legit triggered after that incident and i still can't get over it. Yeah i know my female seniors have gone through that before but at least it wasn't with a retarded, pain in the *** guy .-.
    I regretted being rude to my senior just because of this incident. I know, some people say it's just for laughs and entertainment but i prefer doing it with another guy in my squad (preferably my closest guy friend) rather than him.

haiz, because of this, i officially hate sing-a-long sessions from now on. any suggestions to clear this out of my mind completely? i am feeling pissed af and literally enjoyed nothing from that session. (sorry for the wordy text you have to read)
    Alright, I'm satisfied now

Thats quite a rant, although it doesn't compare to a certain few people I happen to know

//
    I'm in scouts and I swear, we are so lax compared to the other uniform groups
    Why'd you choose NPCC?

4. MissNether

MissNether Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +391 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    TheNetherQueen
    there are times when it's fun in npcc like outings, leisure camps and training which have games. but because of that guy, he pretty much ruins the fun parts at times. btw thanks for cleaning up my text though :3

5. Ninteen

Ninteen Retired Selfie King Elite Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +580 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Ninteen
    I feel you bro..... I experienced some incident like this before too

6. Kongou-Desu

Kongou-Desu Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -3
    MC Player:
    Brocraft_Niel
    Well you could try talking to the mental guy.
    At the start of this year, I had a REALLY REALLY REEEEEALLLY annoying teammate in my CCA which is
    Trampoline Gymanstics. I talked to him and stuff and hes pretty chill now. He isnt as annoying as before.

(im probably talking abt the wrong thing but who cares)

7. MissNether

MissNether Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +391 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    TheNetherQueen
    i don't really wish to try to talk to him because i can't take his accent since he sounds like he is imitating an ang mo, and he would also talk about stuff that we don't really care about

8. Tyler

Tyler Donor

Ratings:
    +165 / 2 / -1
    MC Player:
    Etho
    Normally, people like this try to express most of their emotional feelings inside them to try to share it when other people. Regardless of hated, despised, disgusted etc. they don't really commentate to negativity.Even if they were to get 'affected', it's likely a fraud. People like this are all around me, and I try to 'play along' or mostly just ignore them. Not to boot it, he mentally disabled(mentioned in your post). I've been in his shoes in the early 2010s. It's up to your choice to whether accept him or just treat him like an otherworldly creature. You'd most likely take the choice on the right, correct?

9. juggernauts

juggernauts マゾー先輩 Donor Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,271 / 3 / -4
    MC Player:
    Gigayott
    Choice on the right? You mean the second choice? Haha no I won't, don't know about Nether though, I usually just accept anyone, attempt talking to them without them thinking I'm some weirdo, and try to help them fit in to society

10. Tyler

Tyler Donor

Ratings:
    +165 / 2 / -1
    MC Player:
    Etho
    I'm not really sure whether I asked you but..ok..?

11. MissNether

MissNether Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +391 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    TheNetherQueen
    tbh i would take the choice on the right because of specific reasons (not for fun or like belittle him because of his attitude, it's because of what troubles he ended up making my whole squad into, as mentioned above by me. there's once whereby he got us into a huge punishment as it was during my promotion test, it's a long story) but of course there are times whereby i do accept him or just don't really care about what he does and stuff, meaning to say that i won't complain about anything he's doing normally, unless it's disturbing me or my squad then yeah

12. GoodLuckCharlie

GoodLuckCharlie Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +345 / 4 / -1
    MC Player:
    RoyalCraft101
    You know what triggers me? Fight moderators. You know, the kids who always say "guys, calm down" when people are arguing. It's one of the most annoying things ever. I remember this kid who always annoyed me, and he thought it was a joke. When I told him to stop and we started arguing, this random kid comes along and tells us to stop fighting. As if it's my fault the argument started! I hate those kids who think they're just so mature because they've interfered and stopped a fight they don't even know about. And consequently, I am still getting harassed by the "annoyance" to this day.