Survival Games Tips

Discussion in 'Guides' started by rimone, 9 Dec 2015.

1. rimone

rimone Redemption Donor

Ratings:
    +1,543 / 9 / -12
    MC Player:
    rimone
    1. KNOW THE MAP. You must know the map, and where MOST CHESTS are. The more chests you loot, the better your chance of winning

2. KEEP TRACK OF TIME. You will want to plan a route to make it back to the centre by night
    time. As the chests in the centre!refill every night, at about sunset.

3. SWORD. Try and get a iron sword or Diamond as fast as possible There are other workbenches in the map 2 on some 1 on maze if I'm correct.Try To Remeber their locations

4. PLAN A ROUTE. Plan a good loot route if possible to get the most chests in a small period of time.

5. Arrows. Try to put ur arrows at the 9th slot in your inventory so u can see how much arrows is left.

6. LOOK LEFT, RIGHT, BACK. Do this often to see if there are people trying to sneak up on you.

7. SWIM UNDERWATER if you are being shot at by a bow. It is harder for them to hit you if you are under water.

8. RUN from people you know you can't fight. Example: @JirTheGriefer @Destial @trkeafab and more.

9. OPTIFINE. If you are lagging, this speeds up the game and you can edit it. Plus you can press control to zoom in and see a guy further away.

10. SPRINT-JUMP is faster than just normal sprinting. If your head is directly under a block (2 height) and you sprint jump, you will move super fast. But, it uses more hunger. Use when necessary.

11. KNOW YOUR ARMOR. Know how much each piece of armor gives to your armor bar and you can estimate if you can take an enemy this way

12. ENCHANTING. Risky. Very Risky. However enchanting can give you a very good advantage over others. An iron sword enchanted with sharpness I will do as much damage as a diamond sword
    Good enchantments are: Fire Aspect and Sharpness.

13. LOOK WEAKER THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE, FOR KILLS. If you have noticed, people tend to run from you when they see your weapon. Let's say you have an iron sword and a wood sword. Put the iron sword in slot 1 and the wood sword in 2. Always hold the wood sword, especially when looking at other tributes, they will think you aren't that powerful and might run towards you, then take out your iron sword and kill them for COINZ$$$

14. SENSITIVITY. Keep it high, so that you can turn around fast in case.

15. KILL IF YOU CAN. If you have decent armor and a good sword, go for kills. It speeds up the game and you get more points. Try not to let people get away, as if they do, they may come back stronger than they were before.

16. NEVER CAMP. The more you move, the more chests you get, the higher your chance of winning!

17. LOOKOUT WHEN OPENING CHESTS, USING WORKBENCHES, USING ENCHANTING TABLE. People can sneak up on you and kill u ez pz if your not ready for a fight. Don't open a chest and look inside for more than 5 seconds or use the workbench or enchanting table too long. It just takes 5 seconds for someone to come out of the trees to get you.

18. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. If you see two people fighting, sneak up and watch them fight, and when one dies, rush in as quick as possible and kill the winner, as he will most probably be low on health, this way you get two peoples items! The guy you killed will be REALLY angry.

19. BRIGHTNESS. Bright to 100% for better view at night.

20. TEAMS. If you run into them, make sure you are better armored than both of them and have a good sword. Try and separate the team and kill them one by one, never let yourself be surrounded by them.You can team with someone else if you want but there's a risk of backstabbing
    Ok this is not a pvp guide is survival game guide ok?

• Like Like x 1
    • Win Win x 1
  2. Techbro

Techbro Sturmtiger Staff Member Helper Forum Regular

Alkett Factory 1, Breitenbachstra├če 33-36
    Ratings:
    +781 / 2 / -3
    MC Player:
    Techbro
    1 problem I have is that after 2 people fight and I run in to kill the hurt guy, he always kills me despite me being full health.

3. Cheezobrine

Cheezobrine Adept Poster - A2

Ratings:
    +66 / 6 / -59
    MC Player:
    Cheezobrine
    No. Do NOT encourage this. Use a sensitivity which you are comfortable with. Just because Huahwi uses under 50% it DOES NOT mean you have to use it to be good.

No. Camping is a strat. Camping is often hated on because you're being a wuss. DO NOT let that get to you. Play defensive if you want to, it might just help you win.

NOOOOOO. If you see a team which is weak ( 2 noobs ), and you are confident you can do it, GO FOR IT.

jesus christ

4. rimone

rimone Redemption Donor

Ratings:
    +1,543 / 9 / -12
    MC Player:
    rimone
    Maybe he rekt the guy he killed or ur low on armor and his high or ur just bad XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Senpai

Senpai Adept Poster - A3

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    Rien
    I play too offensively recently and keep dying in deathmatches to teams of 2... Guess I should play defensively once again :) or maybe just go back to my all time favourite pot pvp :P

6. rimone

rimone Redemption Donor

Ratings:
    +1,543 / 9 / -12
    MC Player:
    rimone
    Shiiiiiiiiiit poison 2 ftw

• Like Like x 1
  7. ULTIMATESLJ

ULTIMATESLJ F0Rum? & Banner Senpai Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,739 / 10 / -24
    MC Player:
    ULTIMATESLJ
    Basic SG guide lel

Go awei 20 charadrunks

8. Factively

Factively Donor

Ratings:
    +170 / 1 / -13
    MC Player:
    Factively
    How to survive in SG?

Keep left clicking on people.

9. Senpai

Senpai Adept Poster - A3

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    Rien
    Whenever I tryhqrd I win xD but tryhqrding is so toxic and bad that I always refrain from doing it as it will make me sad :(

10. ProtatoFTW

ProtatoFTW Tryhard Mineman Staff Member Builder Elite Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +1,204 / 8 / -6
    MC Player:
    ProtatoFTW
    21. use elevation to your advantage. low ground, you get more hits. high ground, you can do alot of crits

11. rimone

rimone Redemption Donor

Ratings:
    +1,543 / 9 / -12
    MC Player:
    rimone
    ^^ this is a sg guide not pgp rejected :D

12. Harlebombs

Harlebombs Initiate Poster - B2

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    MC Player:
    Halsley
    Wow, that's a very detailed and explained guide on how to become a PRO at survival games.
    Now, let me just see if I can remember all of it. Heh :)

13. UngTekHuor

UngTekHuor Initiate Poster - B1

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    MC Player:
    BoyMini
    your tips is useful but still die if someone make a team with many members (2+) :D