UPDATE: Stats plugin has been removed. We will be using /onlinetime to check for playtime and /vr stats to check for your voting stats.
As you may have heard, we started our update process on 20 Apr.
This thread will serve as a platform for our players to view our 1.9 update status for our servers and view the known reported bugs.
(Progress bar not to scale)
Lobby Server - Updated to 1.9 with no known bugs
Main (Factions) Server - Most major bugs are addressed
Games Server - Requires extensive testing to find bugs
Wars Server - Requires extensive testing to find bugs
Plots Server - Requires extensive testing to find bugs
Events Server - Update process has not started
Players are advised to report more bugs they may find.
- Main server's nether is causing player clients to crash
- Stats plugin does not work, requires resetting or changing plugin
- We will be using /onlinetime to track playtime from now on
- We will be using /vr stats to track votes from now on
- Armour cannot be equipped on the Main (Factions) server
- Anti X-Ray does not work
- Old voting rewards may have been brought over
- MoreSounds plugin, for sounds, does not work and has been removed
- AAC (suspected to be) blocks stone and wood pickaxes from breaking ore blocks.
- Tokens command does not work, balance can be checked on tab list, though.
If they are unable be fixed immediately, they will be added to the list above for further review. If you believe you have found an exploit or a security flaw, please send Wuggle a private message on the forums instead of replying to this announcement.