Xeal Late April Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wuggle, 25 Apr 2016.

By Wuggle on 25 Apr 2016 at 00:28
  1. Wuggle

Wuggle Systems Admin Staff Member Founder Admin Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,917 / 0 / -2
    MC Player:
    Wuggle
    Hey guys,

Here's another list of updates that will be rolled out to Xeal Gaming Network in the next coming month or so!

Xeal 1.9.2
    In Progress
    For progress updates on Xeal 1.9.2, please refer to our announcement thread for it.

Stats Reset (Votes + Playtime)
    Completed

Stats plugin has been changed and the vote tracking count plugin has been changed. You should now do /onlinetime to track your new playtime and /vr stats to check your vote count. For the next two weeks, we will not take vote count into consideration for rank and staff applications and you will be allowed to quote your pre-wipe playtime. (Lying about playtime however, is punishable)

Donation Sales
    ETA: End April

We are in need of server funding, please support your favourite server! There will be a donation sales featuring bulk discounts and bonuses for donations, stay tuned for more information!

Reintroduction of Jobs

ETA: Early May
    Jobs plugin will be reintroduced into the Factions (Main) server with the following changes in order to reduce inflation: Wipe all stats from pre-wipe, limit player max jobs to 1 or 2, increased leveling difficulty and lowered payout curve. This is done to ensure that players can have an alternative source of income besides selling raw materials on AuctionHouse by the use of /ah or the traditional /sell.

Server Shop and Donor Zone
    ETA: Early-Mid May

The server shop and donor zone will be added to the Factions (Main) server in due course. The server shop will have a wide variety options for buyers but will come at a price premium.

Custom Items and Boss Battles
    ETA: When Zal is happy with it

We are testing with adding custom items that might be better then vanilla tools into the game, and to make these items only droppable by "bosses". Weigh in on this idea:
    https://xealgaming.net/threads/boss-battles-custom-items.14267/

Thats it for now, more may be added!

signing off,
    Wuggle
    Systems Administrator and your best friend

Xeal Gaming Network

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Apr 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Win Win x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wuggle, 25 Apr 2016.

1. Charadrake
      Charadrake
      Ok wug, ok xd

And i thought server shop won't be added again, thanks wug!
    2. MalHarmonics
      MalHarmonics
      Sounds like cash will be a huge problem now
    3. ULTIMATESLJ
      ULTIMATESLJ
      I'm still unclear about this section. Eg. I want to apply for helper, and I have approx. 11 days of playtime b4 update. Will I be able to use this playtime during the June Holidays?
    4. Wuggle
      Wuggle
      No, you will need to use your new playtime.
    5. Gavin
      Gavin
      Is it possible to make a temporary repair shop for donors?
    6. CashJ_Fire
      CashJ_Fire
      hmm..What about the ones who already met the requirements of the playtime and was about to apply but now cant cuz pre-wipe of stats?
    7. ULTIMATESLJ
      ULTIMATESLJ
      V_V cruel world..
    8. CashJ_Fire
      CashJ_Fire
      ikr
    9. ChimneySwift11
      ChimneySwift11
      I had 40+ days worth of playtime...
    10. LucasWee62669
      LucasWee62669
      Nobody cares
    11. ChimneySwift11
      ChimneySwift11
      :'(
      So darude
    12. LucasWee62669
      LucasWee62669
      I take that as a compliment
    13. ULTIMATESLJ
      ULTIMATESLJ
      Wug y u do dis D:

a) It doesn't feel fair because we spent DAYS of our precious life on this nice server and now u tell us that those DAYS are worthless? Cmon. Humanity has to be better than this.

b) Alternatively (less humane way), can we AT LEAST use our previous app's (eg. My adept app) playtime until we accumulate enuf to displace the playtime from our app?

I mean since our accepted apps's playtime is legit, y not use them until we have accumulated our playtime to be the same as that in our accepted app?
    14. Fiery
      Fiery
      Stop whining. No one said ur days were worthless. Tbh, given ur attitude now, I don't think ur ready for helper either.
    15. ULTIMATESLJ
      ULTIMATESLJ
      I didn't even plan on going for helper anyways. My exams don't allow me to.
    16. Tushady
      Tushady
      So when will we move to the new forum? Also I'd like to ask for a enchantment removal sign in spawn, it would be very helpful and resource-saving for us. Thank you!
    17. Wuggle
      Wuggle
      We are not moving to any other forum platform, the planned revamp will not involve any moving.

Enchant removal will be considered, please create a suggestion thread if there isnt one already.
    18. ChimneySwift11
      ChimneySwift11
      After 2 weeks is over, can we use builds from the old world or do we have to make new builds?
    19. Ninteen
      Ninteen
      + I think they should add the insta-cooker for the donor in the donorzone